Why use Vectis?
- World record prices, higher than any other auction house
- We will pack and ship all your items to a global audience
- Our team of experts; cover all collectable genres
- Full payment guarantees you against internet fraudsters
- We will handle any returns or buyer queries
- Largest database of dedicated buyers
- One-off commission – no extra lotting fees, photography or marketing fees
- No collection too small or large
- Over 30 years’ experience in the collectable toy industry
This is a multi-step form, please either login to skip step one, or enter your details below and click save and continue to add information and photos of the items you would like to sell with Vectis auctions.
Check and submit or add another item
You have the option to add multiple items, please select 'add another item' after clicking the continue button.
Add another item
Tell us about your item. Enter as much information as possible to help our specialists evaluate your property.
Please describe them and upload images if possible
Acceptable files - JPG, PNG, PDF
Please wait while your valuation is submitted.
Thank you for submitting an online valuation
You will receive an email confirmation shortly
Sell With Us
Whether you have been left a collection, are clearing out the loft or have just decided that now is the time to sell we are always happy to hear from people, whether it's a one off or a large collection.
The first step would be to send us a list of your collection, include any images you can so that our specialists can identify if it is suitable for one of our auctions. This is free of charge so you don't need to worry if you haven't fully committed to selling just yet.
You can send the details to our email address email@example.com or fill in the form below, alternatively send via traditional postal service.
Our specialists will identify if it is suitable for one of our Collectable auctions and give you a commission rate based on the information supplied.
If you are happy then all that remains is to get the collection to our head office. This can be done in a number of ways,
- Parcel up your collection and send to our Thornaby address*
- Take your collection to one of the number of Toy Fairs which we attend across the country
- Bring them into our office where you can talk through the process and speak to the specialist who will catalogue your collection
- For larger collections we can arrange a pick-up service for a charge - again this is negotiable depending on the size and value of your collection.
* Thornaby Head Office
- You will receive a letter/email to confirm we have received and booked in your collection - this will include the agreed commission rate and all necessary information
- Approximately two weeks before the sale you will receive another letter to let you know the date of the sale and your Lot numbers
- We may split your collection over a number of different sales depending on the type of items you have, in order to ensure we achieve the best possible prices for you
- All lots are entered with an automatic reserve of 60% of bottom estimate, however if you wish to place a reserve on any item this can be discussed with the Specialist
- You will receive payment for your sold lots approximately 25 working days from the date of the sale in the form of a cheque, if you require an alternate method of payment this may be arranged - please speak to a member of our team before the sale.
- If any items are unsold these will be placed into the next available auction without reserve - if you would like to discuss this, please call the office as soon as possible after the sale
- Full colour catalogues are available online to view
- We hold approximately 90 sales each year
If you wish to speak to any of our team at any time through the auction process please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 (0) 1642 750616