JOB VACANCY - TRAINEE TOY CATALOGUER
TRAINEE TOY CATALOGUER
Vectis Auctions is part of the successful Hambleton Group and the world’s largest collectable toy auctioneers. As part of our growth strategy and development, we are expanding our workforce and are looking to recruit a Trainee Cataloguer to assist in our busy TV & Film / Dolls and Bear Departments.
An interest in toys would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given. The ideal applicant will be creative, efficient, flexible, and conscientious, have excellent PC skills and telephone manner with the ability to work under pressure, experience with customer liaison, and an understanding of key clerical skills.
The post will include –
- Unpacking and storage of incoming items
- Sorting and lotting collections ready for cataloguing
- Dealing with customers in person, over the telephone and via email
- Supporting our Warehouse Team in all aspects of pre- and post-auction
- Assisting specialists with the general day to day running of the department
- Comfortable working at a computer and on their feet for extended periods
- Excellent communication skills
- Manual handling abilities
- Ability to multi-task with high attention to detail
- The ability to work in a small team of enthusiastic people
The post is a full-time position, based at the head office in Stockton on Tees.
Please send CV accompanied by handwritten letter to Mrs. J McDonald, Vectis Auctions, Teesside Industrial Estate, Thornaby, Stockton on Tees, TS17 9JZ.
Or email – email@example.com
Vectis Auctions Ltd, Fleck Way, Thornaby, Stockton on Tees, TS17 9JZ
T: +44 (0) 1642 750616 F: +44 (0) 1642 769478 E: firstname.lastname@example.org