JOB VACANCY - AUCTION PACKING ASSISTANT
JOB VACANCY AT VECTIS
AUCTION PACKING ASSISTANT
Vectis Auctions is part of the successful Hambleton Group and the world’s largest toy auctioneers. As part of our growth strategy and development, we are expanding our workforce and are looking to recruit a Packing Assistant to work within the busy Post Room.
Previous packing experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be given. The ideal applicant will be efficient and conscientious with an ability to work under pressure.
The post will include –
- Picking, packing, checking customer orders for dispatch
- Preparing paperwork and processing information for shipping customer purchases
- Keep a clean and safe working environment
- Supporting our Warehouse Team in all aspects of pre- and post-auction
- Comfortable working on their feet for extended periods
- Excellent communication skills
- Manual handling abilities
- Hard working and diligent team player
- Flexible and willing to learn new skills
The post could be full or part time, based at the head office in Stockton on Tees.
Please send CV accompanied by handwritten letter to Mrs. J McDonald, Vectis Auctions, Teesside Industrial Estate, Thornaby, Stockton on Tees, TS17 9JZ.
Or email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vectis Auctions Ltd, Fleck Way, Thornaby, Stockton on Tees, TS17 9JZ
T: +44 (0) 1642 750616 F: +44 (0) 1642 769478 E: email@example.com